Mental Health in the Workplace – Whose problem is it?
Gateway Therapy can provide a range of effective interventions designed to promote positive emotional health and well-being within the workforce including:
- a confidential, safe and professional counselling service for your employees,
- coaching sessions for individual staff,
- training sessions to teach staff practical ways to manage stress and negative thoughts,
- facilitating small group work in specific areas e.g. listening skills and supporting others at work; work-life balance; self-care, etc.
Specific areas of emotional help and support include:
- Stress and Resilience,
- Depression and Anxiety,
- Bereavement and Loss,
- Relationship Difficulties,
- Dealing with Negative Coping Strategies.
If you would like to help your workforce become healthier and fitter please contact Gateway Therapy.
For further details about Mental Health in the Workplace, please see here.